Hampton is a classic transitional door style that offers soft lines and detailed milling in the frame, and a scalloped solid-wood, raised-panel and eased-waterfall, outside-edge profile. The matching sculptured five-piece drawer front accentuates the effect and complements any traditional or transitional interior design.
- Full-overlay style with solid wood, five-piece raised-panel door and drawer front
- ¾-inch solid wood, 2 5⁄8-inch wide solid wood mortise-and-tenon door frame
- Painted doors: 5/8-inch engineered wood center door panel
- Stained doors: 5⁄8-inch solid wood center door panel
- Blum® soft-close hinges and drawer glides